Are you a passionate mechanical designer, looking for a new and interesting project?
Since early 2000 we have supported our clients on a vast number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of telecommunication, embedded systems, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for new candidates to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden
Engineer for mechanical design team in Lund, Sweden:
For our customer in Lund, we are looking for mechanical engineers with previous experience within product development or consumer electronics. The work involves taking responsibility for a set of electro-mechanical parts, creation of the components' mechanical design, interaction with supplier, validation and approval of parts and securing compatibility of components in the system design.
- Documented experience of work as a mechanical engineer with consumer products or similar.
- Experience of design of mechanical components and/or electro-mechanical parts.
- Documented experience of any 3D-CAD like Creo Elements/Pro.
- Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Knowledge in plastic design and sheet metal is an advantage, but nor required to apply for this position.
Start: within 2-6 weeks, or when your current contract allows.
Duration: 12-24 months, with a high probability for extensions.
Extent: Full-time, 40h/week. Paid overtime can be requested by the customer.
Compensation: Ranging from 3000-4500 US$ net, depending on your qualifications. 25 paid vacation days/year. Company work insurance, Health insurance. Life insurance. Pension savings.
More information about working in Sweden can be found here: http://info.telescopesoftware.se/WorkingInSweden.pdf
Please send your application or inquiries to jobs @ telescopesoftware.se.
Note that we always aid and guide our employees in the transfer process to Sweden concerning required documents, business invitations, visa, work permits, housing etc. Telescope is a friendly "family" where we help each other and make sure we can deliver optimal value to our customers. All will be arranged for you, so you can focus on your specialty.